Michael

Michael
We Love You

Knights of Columbus

Knights of Columbus
Grand Knight, 2007-2009

Glacier National Park

Glacier National Park
Live each day...


I’m with you when you greet each day
And while the sun shines bright,
I’m there to share the sunsets too…
I’m with you every night.

I’m with you when the times are good,
To share a laugh or two.
And if tears start to fall…
I’ll still be there for you.

And when that day arrives
That we no longer are apart,
I’ll smile and hold you close to me…
Forever in my heart…

Note from Jenn:

I have posted Father Perry's homily, and all of the memories that I shared at the funeral; however, rather than posting them in reverse order, as I should have, I posted them in the order that they were read. To read them chronologically, read from the bottom, up.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Tina's Memories

My memories of Michael include his sense of humor, his love for others, his faith in God, his integrity and values.

Michael had a great sense of humor. He and I had a constant joke about him being my favorite son-in-law and me being his favorite mother-in-law.

I knew how much he loved Tinalynne by the love that shone in his eyes when he looked at her or when he talked of her.

He always poked fun at me when he came over for the way I set the table. For example, I tried to be etiquette proper by placing the forks, spoons, and knives in a certain way. But when I wasn’t looking, he would go change the silverware to opposite the way I had them.

There are many stories like these that show how great he was. I always knew I could trust him. I will miss you, Michael. Rest in peace with God.

From your favorite mother-in-law,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment