Michael

Michael
We Love You

Knights of Columbus

Knights of Columbus
Grand Knight, 2007-2009

Glacier National Park

Glacier National Park
Live each day...


I’m with you when you greet each day
And while the sun shines bright,
I’m there to share the sunsets too…
I’m with you every night.

I’m with you when the times are good,
To share a laugh or two.
And if tears start to fall…
I’ll still be there for you.

And when that day arrives
That we no longer are apart,
I’ll smile and hold you close to me…
Forever in my heart…

Note from Jenn:

I have posted Father Perry's homily, and all of the memories that I shared at the funeral; however, rather than posting them in reverse order, as I should have, I posted them in the order that they were read. To read them chronologically, read from the bottom, up.

Monday, February 15, 2010

License Plates

There are a few people who have been texting me with license plates, and it's funny that I find myself looking at them even more than I did when Michael and I played this game.
Holly saw one the other day that Michael would have really appreciated: L84GOLF.
Got a good one from Heidi today: UCIMB4U :-)
I also saw one of those "DUH!" ones I talked about--it was on a beat-up, multi-colored (you know, where they've salvaged pieces from other cars), old Geo Storm: THDRSTM. Uh...yeah...
And I saw one the other day that I'm still puzzled about: BECAUSE. It was on a white Ford Taurus at the post office, and I *almost* asked the lady "Because why?" But I figured the answer would be one of two things: 1) "Because I can," and let's be serious...if that's your attitude, you should at least be driving something nicer than a Taurus. And 2) "Because I said so," which is nearly as brilliant as the former. In either case, I didn't figure I'd be able to conceal my embarrassment for the poor woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment